There are many choices on the market when deciding to purchase a new toilet for the bathroom, but the American Standard Champion 4 stands out for its high-capacity performance. This toilet promises to move 70% more mass than the standard toilet, so you’ll never be worried about clogging up your toilet again. Amazon customers have provided top ratings for this toilet, confirming that it needs a minimum of maintenance.
Features of American Standard Champion 4 Toilet
The American Standard Champion toilet is built with the best toilet technology, including a 4-inch piston action accelerator, to get solid waste down the drain faster. Its powerful performance pushes water into the bowl three times faster than the competition’s standard two-inch flush valve, twice as fast as a three-inch flush valve, and one-third faster than a 3-1/4 inch flush valve. All these features add up to swiftly pumping water that fills the bowl in less than a second. This feature definitely prevents bottlenecks in the bathroom. This toilet will be a cleaner flush, pushing waste out of the bowl, and fresh clean water in.
The trapway at 2-3/8th-inches is larger than industry standard and moves 30% more larger mass than the standard 2-1/8-inch and 70% more than the 2-inch trapway.
For those who hate scrubbing, you’ll love the EverClean antimicrobial surface of this toilet, that resists bacteria, both inside and out. It’ll be quick and easy to clean. This toilet is built to ADA regulations so that even disabled, elderly and tall people can sit on it comfortably, and get back up again with a minimum of effort on the knees. Extended surface space gives you a chance to comfortably rest your thighs, without discomfort, and men have a larger bowl space to aim for.
- One powerful flush removes waste completely from the bowl.
- Clog-free, never over-flows in the bowl. Waste doesn’t stick to the sides. There’s no need for plunging.
- ADA height compliance provides comfort for everyone, including the disabled, and the elderly.
- Elongated bowl means space to support weight and is easier for boys and men to aim for during urination.
- No worries about water leakage between the bowl and tank. Provides easier installation and cleaning, due to being one piece, not two.
- You must purchase the seat separately, it’s not included. Recommended: the Champion Slow Close Elongated Toilet Seat.
- Not the quietest toilet on the market, but quiet enough to prevent disturbing sleeping people.
We generally recommend that readers check out the American Standard Champion 4 toilet on Amazon.com, because of their great prices and free shipping. If you want save some money on shipping and take advantage of a nice discount, you should head to Amazon to see for yourself.
Click Here for Amazon Discounted Price & FREE Shipping
If you’re searching for an easy to clean toilet that not only looks great in the bathroom, but also provides a high-performance flush with a minimum of clogging, be sure to check out the American Standard Champion 4 toilet. Its 1.6 gallons per flush will save money on water bills, but not compromise on performance. Don’t let its low capacity flush fool you. It’ll get the job done and more, and best of all, you can toss your plunger away. Read the reviews and see for yourself how happy Amazon customers are about this great toilet, and read their positive recommendations and ratings on it. The ten year warranty is sure to provide reassurance that you’ve made the best purchase for your bathroom.
Also read Toto Ultramax II Toilet