For Companies / Manufacturer
Do you have a bathroom or toilet product you want people to know about ? Write a 2,000 to 4,000 ( strictly no 500 words ) word article, review, video demo with transcript about your product. You may include images, video demos, or even customers testimonials. We can publish that articles in our bathroom product review and article website www.bathkeep.com
We like posts that are creative, absolutely useful, photos, info-graphics, videos, and interesting content, topics that are evergreen epic post.
For Bloggers / Writers / Professionals
Are you a blogger or writer you loves to help people learn about bathroom ideas, tips or designs? Are you a bathroom interior designer who wants to promote your design or simply someone who wants to contribute about bathroom or toilet installation, repair, or maintenance ? Then you are the right guest writer we need.
You need to show your profiles and social site accounts to prove you are a Professional in these fields for you to submit a 2,000 to 4,000 word blog post:
- Bathroom designer
- Interior designer
- Bathroom or toilet product owner or manufacturer
- Plumber – Bathroom repair specialist
- House cleaning experts
- Authority in bathroom and toilet regulations
- Water conservationist / Green bloggers
- Bathroom Innovators
- Any profession related to bathroom and toilet
- Knowledgeable Bathroom product user
- Absolutely No ghost writer
Profile, Web and Social sites needed
- Youtube channel – Google+
- Company site
- Blogger site
- email using real @yourdomain.com
Guest Blogging Rules
Here’s a few do’s and don’ts.
- Focus on providing value for your readers not gaining links to your site for ranking.
- Posts that are outright attack on a person or company will be disapproved.
- No basic 500 word article that gives only little information and no real value, posted elsewhere.
- Only 1 link going to your site or blog, we will remove any exact match anchor text link, we may replace the target link.
- Absolutely NO duplicate content, we will check for plagiarism.
- Don’t make any negative claims or attack you can’t back up, anything outrageous you need to prove it.
- Editor’s decision is final.
Send your intention and article to admin at bathkeep dot com